Thursday, September 15, 2011

Packing Up

Well, it's getting back to that time of year... school starting! I'll be starting Fall Quarter next Thurs and super busy from there on out. I think I figured out a way for me to graduate two quarters early if I pile on the classes. Then I could hurry up and finally get professional art training! I will definitely try to keep drawing and painting, because when I draw constantly, improvement is there so quickly. I just have to make sure I leave time for school, of course, writing, fitness and friends. Because who needs sleep, right? Well, I should be able to take better photos now (though I won't have a scanner in the dorms), and drew this little landscape practice on the plane home. I haven't painted an actual landscape in a while, let alone digitally, so the more practice, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment