Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dragon Tamer

I don't know if I prefer the colored or greyscale.. Once again, more practice. I just got the new, thinner AYL stylus for my ipad, and I love using it, but the ipad doesn't have alterable resolutions like photoshop and a tablet do... So these don't turn out as well as I'd like. However, I left my tablet at home... >.< I don't know if I want to continue trying this style right now (raw in Sketchbook with no prior sketch), or go back to my older style like with the green wight or with my other DnD/Pathfinder characters from my first post. I like the amount of detail I tend to do on the paper like that and it's quite easy for me, but I feel like there's greater realism achievable with the raw painting technique.... I've still got a lot to work on either way XP tips and critiques welcome as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment