Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Digital Practice for the day

So I found this cool meme on DeviantArt where you draw an old drawing (that you drew before) and see how much better you can make it. I know I said I wouldn't post any old art on here, but you can see the full before-after meme HERE. I'm just going to post the "after" here. Must have taken around 3+ hours I think... I know, I know, long time, but I'm really new to the style I used (one layer kind of thing). I really had fun with his mouth and nose :3 I still have a ways to go, but it's nice to see improvement. Drawn from scratch on iPad.
Critique encouraged! ( I think I keep forgetting to say this, but click for full view. Just don't steal my stuff. Then I'd have to hunt you down and do painful legal things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment