Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NOVEMBER!?

Ok, so most of October (meaning, all of it) was spent working on my bomb-diggity costume, a Pathfinder barbarian. It's not to the level of completion that I want it to be, but it still turned out pretty cool. The armor, most of all, was amazing.. I'll post pics of my boyfriend's and my armor here, too, just so you can see what I was doing instead of drawing @__@


AAAAAAND now it's NOVEMBER!!! So instead of costuming, I should have all the time in the world now right? HAHAWRONG, because November is NANOWRIMO, NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth!!! Remember that story I keep mentioning? Yeah, well it's time to get my butt in gear and whip out that first draft (though not out of my butt.. hopefully). I'm definitely trying to balance writing, drawing, school, and relationships, but bear with me I promise I'll post more artistic progress. Still uncomfortable about posting my writing though in the off-chance/likeliness that it'll get stolen. Anywho! Here's some of what I've done lately :)








MY ARMOR, in progress


MY ARMOR, done!

JUSTIN'S ARMOR (top, front)

JUSTIN'S ARMOR (top, back)

JUSTIN'S ARMOR, everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment