Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FEBRUARY?!

Happy V-day, y'all! Well I know I've been crap about updating (it basically comes down to an unwillingness to take photos, edit them, and upload them XP) so here's a giant sketchdump and a sketch I drew for my boyfriend. I have been drawing a lot, though (No, Mom, it's not distracting from my homework :P ), but last week I didn't draw, well, pretty much at all because I had a theory paper, poetry paper (sounds oddly redundant) and a Russian midterm. So far, I only know that I aced my Russian midterm. YES. As for the essays, crap who knows. ANYWAYS not like you want to hear about my UCLA junk so here's some art!!!

I usually don't draw cartoony, but I wanted to draw this in the style of Adventure Time because it's my boyfriend's favorite show. Under my arm is (one of) my sketchbook, and he's holding onto his Pathfinder Core Rulebook book. (He's the one who usually suggests I draw high fantasy stuff because of that XD)



No comments:

Post a Comment