Saturday, January 7, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey y'all! Ok so I know I keep saying that I'll post more stuff, and it's not that I'm not drawing (though I did have an awful block recently) but I just keep forgetting to actually scan or photograph the sketches XP A lot of em are just sketches, a little bit of Bridgeman work, etc.

First of all, this super cool thing happened: Someone actually got a tattoo of one of my element symbols from my story! While a lot of people have asked me if they could use my symbols for their tattoos, this was the first person who actually followed up like I asked and showed me the final product!!! She used the air symbol over the Gemini sign. I'm a huge fan of proper astrology philosophy so I love the mix she created. Turned out cool too!



K next this is the first really awesome thing I've drawn for the new year! :D I'm thinking I'll let it sit for at least a day before I ink it, and then maybe digi paint it. Sorry about the crappy photo of it @__@ bigger view here

No comments:

Post a Comment