Sunday, September 4, 2011

Newfangled blog whatsit

So, this may or may not be a good idea, but what the hell. I'm makin a blog. I want a place to post just my newer art (no old- not looking back) and possibly some of my writing if I choose to trust the Internet that much. We'll see. Here are a few of my latest drawings. They posted a bit larger than I intended, but I'm not uploading from my normal computer, so I'll figure out how to fix that later...hm. I wish I could figure out how to make the first one's click full-view larger.

Yes, they look a lot like Dungeons and Dragons characters, essentially because they are. I play with my friends on the weekends and these are a few of our characters (though technically now it's pathfinder since we like 3.5 more than 4.0 but I digress....)

Ps I always love suggestions of things to draw. Please feel free to suggest a creature or character for me to draw, I need to practice taking requests/commissions :)





No comments:

Post a Comment